Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heart of the Ocean

Today i went to Baclaran to get some stuff for my fiancee's mom. She has been asking me to get her some jewelry especially swarovski crystals and silver since it's much cheaper here than over to the US.

So i was there and i just can't choose which one to get from the swarovski crystal store. I got her 6 pendants, 4 from today and 2 the other day i went there. I sort of the one who introduced her to Swarovski Crystals and then after that she suddenly realized her friends are so into those things!  Anyway here is a picture i took of them.



And i also got her this really cute pair of earrings!


I got them for cheaper price since i bought a lot so they gave me wholesale price minus special discount price!

I also got her some silver since she loves silver so much! 


Silver bracelets! She wanted to sell this to her friends, so i got her a lot of it! And i am not kidding about that! i won't say how many i got her but all i can say is it's a lot! lol

Anyway for myself i got an infinity ring!


I have always wanted an infinity ring even before the show on ABS CBN which i forgot the title was on air! I love infinity signs, i kind of think of it as my lucky charm. Infinite possibilities, infinite goodluck, infinite love and so on and so forth. I associate it with goodstuff only so Infinite anything good! You get the idea!

Another thing i got for myself is this beautiful pendant that reminds me of Titanics "Heart of the Ocean"


You can see the reason why i think that right?! It looks like it only smaller and it's swarovski crystal! it ain't as expensive as the other stuff i got for my fiancee's mom! plus added discount i only paid almost half of what it costs lol . And before i end this shopping haul post i want to show you my fiancee's gift to me.


That's the necklace he got me! I love how the pendant is hearts that somewhat reminds me of infinite sign! Which of course my fiancee is well aware off! And the stone is Peridot which is my birthstone!!! I sort off promise him that i won't take it off my neck ever! i kind of interlap it with my "Heart of the Ocean" pendant.



So that's how it looks like lol. i kinda like it. Though the Heart of the Ocean kinda over power my infinite heart peridot pendant they still look good together? Whatcha think?



So that concludes my shopping haul which i only have 2 items and more of my fiancee's mom's stuff lol. Thanks for reading have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment