Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whiter Teeth and Lucky Charms

My teeth has always been yellowish, it's in my genetics i guess, plus the staining from coffee and other foods i've eaten before made my teeth more and more yellowish. I have always been researching different ways to "beauty-fy myself" with natural and kitchen products. I found out that Baking Soda is a magic powder, but i never really tried it before, i guess i was skeptical.

The other day I was in the Supermarket trying to find some Cranberry juice and i came across a small Baking Soda box. I decided to get it since it's only 11.75php and im like really wanting to try it, i wont lose anything if i tried it. Even if it doesnt make my teeth whiter, i read that u can use it for ur face and hair too!

I went home and tried it, i was actually surprised to see the effect! It really made my teeth whiter!!!! It was crazy good! So whenever i brush my teeth i always add some baking soda with my toothpaste! I love how it made my smile much better for making my teeth whiter!!!

Im sorry if the pic is dark, i took this picture with my netbook camera. but i'll try to provide a better picture soon!



The other day i also came across a feng sui shop at  SM Rosario, i was always wanted to buy some lucky charmed bracelet's! it's cute and of it does work well then ill be luckier lol!

I got the main dangling in a Horse since my Chinese Zodiac is a Horse and i also got a red infinite excessive luck bracelet, i forgot the name of the stone it has but anyway it's cute and i could like wear it with any outfit unlike the 1st bracelet i bought which is multicolored because of the different gemstones in it.

Today was not as good as yesterday, there was an eerie feeling in the center for some reason...im not sure but i think my instincts are telling me that something is up...hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what's that charm bracelet got to with your feelings sis. I'm a believer of those charms, as long as you pick the right charm for you..not just you think it's cute..I think that stone is red Jasper sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i've been trying to search what kind of stone that was. I got obsessed with lucky charm bracelet in that point. i searched the meaning of the stones online and when i liked it then i hunt for it lol. my favorites are, moonstone, rosequartz, amethyst, tigers eye, peridot and jade :)

      Delete