Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream 8-in-1 Skin Transformer

Review time! I wanna talk about my favorite BB Cream: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream 8-in-1 Skin Transformer. 

First of all, what is a BB Cream? 
BB stands for Blemish Balm, some people call it Beblesh Balm but most people use Blemish Balm. It's most popular in South Korea and Japan before. Now, it boomed in the world of cosmetics industry. People all over the world loved it cause of it's properties such as SPF, moisturizing power and of course coverage. It's not as full coverage as a foundation but it's coverage is more than a tinted moisturizer.

So back to my favorite BB Cream. So far i have tried a few BB Creams of my own but this one if my favorite. 


It has 8 pure minerals that is good for your skin and not only it does it moisturize but it also has SPF 26. So it's an all in 1 thing.  Even though it moisturizes i still wear my favorite moisturizer under it. One can never be too careful lol, i say that because i have Normal to Dry Skin so my skin needs some lovin! Another thing i love about this BB Cream is it's cheap! unlike the other BB Cream that cost what? 700php to 1000+php this one only costs 249php!!!! 



This is the swatch i have, it's not the same color as my skin but it's almost there. Anyway i only use a tinitiny amount on my face just to even everything out. It's hard for me to find the perfect tint cause of my color, it changes like crazy! Give me few minutes under the sun and i'm tan! The shade that i have is 02 Natural, they only got 2 shades so far and that's the darkest.


All in all i love this cause it's just amazing and it feels good on my skin unlike the other BB Creams/Foundations i've had! Will i repurchase it? YEP! i will! I am also looking forward to try the stick form which is a new addition to Maybelline. Star Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment