Saturday, June 23, 2012

Charm Bracelet Watch: Travel the World

I want to share with you guys an old purchase that i can't leave home without! My charm bracelet watch!


A lot of people are asking me where i bought this I actually bought the whole bracelet but it was too big so i shortened the length of the chain and of course i put the watch charm since i've always wanted a charm bracelet watch but can't afford the branded ones. 

What i love about my charm bracelet watch is that the charm kinds of represent something i love! I love to travel! Even though i can seem to do it cause i don't have enough money just yet but i am planning on doing it  really soon especially with my fiancee

So basically that's another part of my creative style! I think it's nice to make DIY jewelry or anything that would just make you different in a subtle but cheap/affordable day! I might do a jewelry making tutorial real soon! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment