Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chinese Cabbage, Gemstones and Lactobacilli

Ok! so im sick as sick. My nose is running like a faucet  but i still went to church today as i usually do every Sunday, it was sooo hard for me to focus cause every minute or two my nose would leak and of course i have to  wipe it. My nose is so red right now it hurts :(

After church i decided to go to the mall to buy some groceries, most of the things i bought are Probiotic milk and yogurt lol. I need it cause i used up a very strong antibiotic by mistake and ive messed up with my good bacteria and now i need to feel it back up again.


I also bought some garlic powder cause i run out of it, and i love a dash of garlic powder in the foods i cook!!!

I also bought some medicines. Neozep for my runnny nose and vitamins C and E for my daily vitamin supplement. I decided to get an acetone too cause i run out of it and i want to change the color of my nails which i think i have to postpone now cause i feel sick as crap!


And one last thing i picked out was my Gemstone obsession! I was looking at the internet for gemstone meanings and i wanted to get some moonstone, amethyst, jade and rose quartz in my collection!!!!


So i asked the saleslady if she can personalize a bracelet for me cause i dont want to buy 4 different bracelets cause as of now my wrist is already chunked up with gemstone bracelets lmao. I got her to do this bracelet for me.


It consists of moonstone, amethyst, jade, rose quartz and dragon tiger stone. I never intended to get the tiger dragon stone but the saleslady said it's for long lasting and strong relationship. Although i dont need it in my life cause my relationship with my love is really strong, i still decided to get it, it gives my personalized bracelet a much better touch!

Maybe next time i could get Citrine, Tiger stone and if i could afford it, i want a peridot necklace!!!! Peridot is my birthstone soooo i really badly want it :D I might even get a moonstone only bracelet just cause im obsessed with it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment