Friday, September 9, 2011

Once Upon a Time! Im blogging once again!

I created this blog a while back but never really updated it, cause i intend to blog a while ago. Sad thing happened and my beloved old computer crashed and died (R.I.P.) but a week ago, i got a new net book! My beloved Neo Basic 3363N in Black! (i'll be bedazzling it soon!). 

The past few days, ive been seeing some wonderful blogs that made me inspired and started designing my blog! I didn't wanna post anything here till it's already prettified and glamified lol. It's not done yet but at least i've had some improvements! I'll be glaming this baby up tomorrow, it's just 2:15am and i want to go to sleep that's why i stopped designing this blog site of mine.

I'll be writing more tomorrow, let me just get my beauty sleep so i wont have nasty eyebags tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment