Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Being sick is the worst...

I am still sick! It's been 4 grueling days of being sick! I can't do 
nothing productive. I am trying my best but my body, brain, nose, throat and face won't cooperate with me! I can't even eat. I tried to eat but i can't even eat this delicious Dunkin Donuts that is my usual comfort food when i am sick!

This is what i am doing, re-watching New Girl and other series i got stored in my netbook and trying to eat something before i drink my medicine.


That's tea tree oil in the bottle btw, it helps with my nose a lot! And mercurial thermometer since i can't find my digital thermometer and some cold and fever tablets!


I've been sleeping most times and watching something when i wake up usually just to drink medicine and after a few hours go back to sleep. My fiancee calls every once in a while to check up on me which is soooo sweet of him. I try to stay up and talk to him as much as i can but ending up needing to go back to sleep again...So this is one short post! I'll do some youtube videos as soon as i get better! Take care you guys!

And special mention to my awesome brother! thanks for buying my meds, tissue and donuts!

2 comments: